Monday, November 7, 2011

Driving to L.A. in the Rain II

Driving to L.A. in the Rain II, watercolor, 4x6" (10x15cm.). This painting and the one I published yesterday were painted on the same trip from San Diego to Los Angeles, California, in the car, in the rain, while my husband was driving. I paint every day, but I usually don't publish the painting the same day, since it requires photographing the painting, and downloading the image to my laptop before I can use it.
The statistics of my Blog say I have about 200 visitors a day from all over the world. If you like my work, please become a follower.
Driving to L.A. in the Rain II (Conduciendo a L.A. en la lluvia II ) Esta pintura y la que publique ayer fueron pintadas en el mismo viaje de San Diego a Los Angeles, California, en el auto, en la lluvia, mientras mi esposo conducia. Yo pinto todos los dias, pero generalmente no publico la pintura hech en ese mismo dia, puesto que debo fotografiarla y bajar la imagen a mi laptop antes de usarla.
Las estadisticas de mi Blog dicen que tengo alrededor de 200 visitantes por dia, de todo el mundo. Si te gusta mi trabajo, por favor, hazte un "follower".

No comments:

Post a Comment