Sunday, December 4, 2011

Recordando a Piazzola

Recordando a Piazzola, watercolor, 16x12" (40x30cm.) Available. This painting has been juried in the December show at the San Diego Watercolor Society, San Diego, California. When I was in the International Watercolor Festival in Brioude, France, this past July, I saw an artist complete a watercolor with a sponge, and decided to try it. "Recordando a Piazzola" was painted using no pencil, and no brush. I did the entire painting just with a sponge. I have painted several watercolors in this style and I must say it is not easy!!!
Per leggere il mio blog in spagnolo, francese, o molte allie lingue:
1. Fare clic destro--appare un riquadro
2. Fare clic su "tradurre..."--viene visudezza una barra sopra
3. Traduci inglese---scegliere la lingua desiderata

2 comments: