Monday, March 25, 2013

Port of San Pedro in Long Beach, watercolor

Port of San Pedro in Long Beach, California, watercolor, 4x6 in.
South American Cruise, watercolor 2.

First day at sea, I was on Deck 10 of Carnival Splendor, painting with three of my traveling companions: Nick, Valerie, and Villem. We liked a particular spot, a bit secluded, good light, glass windows we could open when and if we wanted, good tables and chairs, and a place where we could dispose of our dirty water without causing any mess. We had bathrooms nearby, and the food courts and restaurants downstairs floor 9. We were in heaven! Some of the views, like this one of Long Beach, I painted from photos I took with my iphone.  Enjoy, and follow along, exciting adventures await you!
Si quieres leer esto en español, abre con Google y pide la traducción. 

No comments:

Post a Comment