Monday, August 3, 2015

BEZIER, DEPUIS LE TRAIN, watercolor

BEZIER, DEPUIS LE TRAIN, watercolor in my Côte d'Azur sketchbook.

 Just passing by Bezier quickly in our train, on our way from Toulouse to Menton, with my friend Mireille, this image struck me. I didn't have time to get my iphone and take a picture, suddenly the image was gone! But I had my "mind's eye", and the image was stuck in my brain. I immediately got my sketchbook and painted it, starting my sketchbook of my last week in France. I will be posting here the sketchbook page by page. If you have no patience and want to see the whole thing at once, you can do so in my webpage: www.minnievaleroart.com 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my God.....That's amazing work. Thanks to your sharp mind's eyes.

    Greetings,
    Bhagya

    ReplyDelete