Friday, July 26, 2013

EMOZIONE, watercolor

EMOZIONE, 6x9 watercolor

La Biennale di Venezia, from June 1st to the end of November, started 110 years ago, organized according to national pavilions. Then other dimensions were added. This year 88 countries are participating, ten of them for the first time, like the Vatican. I visited the Venice Biennale this week, that's the reason I have not written this blog for a few days, and now I will be writing about the Biennale for a while, to share my views and impressions with my readers.

Impossible to see it all in a few days, impossible to write about it all in a few lines, so I'll pick and chose from what I did see, what impressed me, or what I remember. The comments will be personal, incomplete, and I take full responsibility for its content. Stay tuned for the next blog....

No comments:

Post a Comment