Monday, September 16, 2013

AMANDA AND ADAM, pastel

Amanda and Adam, pastel portraits, 12x9 in
This was a commissioned portrait of her children, by their mother, in Wilhelmina, Sweden. When the  whole family visited my studio in Saxnäs, the children were so well behaved, loving and kind, that it was a pleasure to work on their portraits afterwards. I also see them as an example of bilingualism, they are growing up bilingual in Swedish and Spanish. I believe we should all raise our children bilingual in any two languages, as long they are two.

PASTEL WORKSHOP starts tomorrow Tuesday, September 17, in Cauterets, France. Three days, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, three hours each day:  2:30-5:30 pm.  To register, send me an email or call me to my French mobile phone: 07.81.96.24.15. There are two places available.

No comments:

Post a Comment