Monday, June 13, 2011

Jardines de Murillo

Jardines de Murillo, Sevilla. Watercolor in my travel journal. I love walking around Sevilla, the parks and gardens, and watching people go by. Sometimes I sketch them, sometimes I read my book. Often I'm sitting with a cup of coffee at a bar, other times I'm sitting on a park bench. Elizabeth Buchan, in her book "Revenge of the Middle Age Woman", says: "There is nothing special about suffering. It's as common as hair growing. We just have to deal with it, and get on." She also said: "Living well is the best revenge."
Acuarela en mi cuaderno de dibujos de viaje. Me encanta caminar por Sevilla, sus parques y jardines, y mirar pasar a la gente. A veces los dibujo, a veces leo mi libro. A menudo estoy sentada en un bar con una taza de cafe, otras veces me siento en un banco del parque. Elizabeth Buchan, en su libro "La Venganza de la Mujer Madura", dice: "No hay nada especial acerca del sufrimiento. Es tan comun como el crecimiento del pelo. Hay que saber manejarlo, y seguir adelante." Ella tambien ha dicho: "Vivir bien es la mejor venganza."

No comments:

Post a Comment