Thursday, May 31, 2012

Adventure is Worthwhile in Itself

"Adventure is Worthwhile in Itself", said Amelia Earhart, the first woman who conquered many "firsts" in flying. This is the next page of my sketchbook: Travel With Minnie. I related with pictures, and words,  artistic highlights of the year 2011 for me, books read which impressed me, museum visits, travels, people I shared my life with. You can see the original starting tomorrow June 1st, till the 20th of June at THE POP-UP  GALLERY, Oakland, California. After that it will go to Greater Boston from July 6-8, then to Portland, Maine, July 12-14, and Toronto, Canada July 18-22. The sketchbooks are doing their World Tour before returning to the Brooklyn Art Library in Brooklyn, New York, at the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment