Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sketchbook: My Three Lives, Part III, page 39

Sketchbook Project: page 39 acrylic.
I have been blessed with wonderful people who have come into my life and have left footprints on my heart that have helped me grow. I am thankful to them and to you for reading this. I hope my life and ideas have in some way encouraged, inspired, or motivated you to respect who you are and to express what you want to say. Let your spirit flow....
He sido bendecida con gente maravillosa que han venido a mi vida y han dejado huellas en mi corazon que me han ayudado a crecer. Les agradezco a ellos, y a ti por leer esto. Espero que mi vida y mis ideas de alguna manera te hayan dado valor, inspiracion, o motivacion para que respetes quien eres y expreses lo que quieres decir. Deja que tu espiritu fluya...
I can't believe I did it! 365 entries in 365 days! I'm a year older than when I started.
No puedo creer que lo logre! 365 entradas en 365 dias! Tengo un ano mas que cuando empeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment