Monday, January 31, 2011

Sketchbook: My Three Lives, Part III, page 38

Sketchbook: page 38: Peregrino, acrylic. Entry number 364 in my Blog started on February 1st, 2010, 364 days ago.
Publicacion numero 364, en mi Blog comenzado el 1ro. de febrero del 2010, hace 364 dias.
Now, in my third life, I live and paint in France and California, about six months a year in each place. My heart breaks a little every time I say goodbye, and sings with joy at every re-encounter. "Partir est mourir un peu...mais rester, c'est quoi rester?" (To leave is to die a little...but to stay...what is it to stay?) I read at the Jardin de Luxembourg in Paris, once.
Ahora, en mi tercera vida, vivo y pinto en Francia y California, unos seis meses al ano en cada lugar. Mi corazon se rompe un poco cada vez que digo "Adios", y canta de alegria con cada re-encuentro. "Partir est mourir un peu...mais rester, c'est quoi rester?" (Partir es morir un poco...pero quedarse quieto...es que, quedarse quieto?") lei una vez en el Jardin de Luxembourg en Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment