Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Ma Bibliotheque

Ma Bibliotheque, watercolor in my travel journal. This is my bookcase here in France. I say with Ted DeGrazia: "My best painting is the next one. I haven't painted it yet. I am in competition only with myself, and that's tough, because I believe in improving constantly." In contrast, take Andrea del Sarto, who is considered to have been as talented as Michelangelo at one point, but he lacked the ambition.
Mi Biblioteca, acuarela en mi cuaderno de viajes. Esta es mi biblioteca aqui en Francia. Yo digo con Ted De Grazia: "Mi mejor pintura es la proxima. No la he pintado todavia. Yo estoy en competicion solo conmigo misma, y eso es dificil, porque yo creo en mejorar constantemente." Al contrario, miren a Andrea del Sarto, quien se considera haber sido tan talentoso como Michelangelo en cierto momento, pero le faltaba su ambicion.

No comments:

Post a Comment