Saturday, September 25, 2010

Senegalese Workers

Senegalese Workers, watercolor, 4x6" (10x15cm.), 2009.

"From the age of 6 to 14 I took violin lessons but had no luck with my teachers, for whom music did not transcend mechanical practicing. I really began to learn only after I had fallen in love with Mozart's sonatas. The attempt to reproduce their singular grace compelled me to improve my technique. I believe, on the whole, that love is a better teacher than sense of duty." Albert Einstein.
"Desde la edad de 6 a 14 anos tome clases de violin pero no tuve suerte con mis maestros, para quienes la musica no transcendia la practica mecanica. Realmente comenze a aprender solamente despues que me enamore de las sonatas de Mozart. El tratar de reproducir la gracia singular de las sonatas me empujo a mejorar mi tecnica. Yo creo que siempre, el amor es mejor maestro que el sentimiento del deber." Alberto Einstein.

No comments:

Post a Comment