Thursday, September 23, 2010

Trust

Trust, watercolor, 7x5" (17x12cm.)

"The boat I travel in is called 'Surrender'. My two oars are Instant Forgiveness and Gratitude, complete gratitude for the gift of love. I am thankful for the experience of this life, for the opportunity to dance. I get angry, I get angry, I get mad, but as soon as I remind myself, I put my oars in the water, I forgive."
Balbir Matbur, founder of Trees for Life.
"El bote en el que yo viajo se llama 'Rendicion'. Mis dos remos son Perdon Instantaneo y Agradecimiento, total agradecimiento por el regalo del amor. Estoy agradecido por la experiencia de esta vida, por la oportunidad de bailar. Cuando me enojo, tan pronto como me lo recuerdo, pongo mis remos en el agua, y perdono." Balbir Matbur, fundador de Arboles para la Vida.

No comments:

Post a Comment