Saturday, March 6, 2010

Cathedral in Palermo

The second stop in our cruise was Palermo, Sicilia. We took a tourist bus tour of the city, where this beautiful Sicilian girl was explaining in an English with a heavy Italian accent, the history of her town. My friend Regina and I paid attention to the explanations, but I'm not sure that my husband and my friend Nick were listening much. I think they were quite distracted by the girl's dress. It was so small, that two big parts of her body were coming out at you. Anyway, one of our stops was the famous Cathedral of Palermo, built over several hundred years in totally different architectural styles, depending who was in power at the moment. Again, this is a small watercolor from my journal: Cathedral, Palermo. 4x6" (10x15cm)

No comments:

Post a Comment