Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Ferocious

Ferocious, watercolor, 5x7"(12x17cm.) is a painting of the lovely and loving Rottweiler I'm living with in Panama. She loves to come where I am, and go to sleep near me. I painted this in the front porch this morning. Esta es una pintura del amoroso perro Rottweiler con el que vivo en Panama. A ella le encanta venir donde estoy, y acostarse a dormir cerca mio. Esta la pinte esta manana, en el patio.
In the book A PERFECT RED by Amy Butler Greenfield, I read that Elizabeth I, sometimes dressed all her servants in red to set off her black and white gowns. We as artists should remember this effect. En el libro UN ROJO PERFECTO, de Amy Butler Greenfield, he leido que la reina Isabel I, a veces vestia a todos sus sirvientes en rojo, para que resaltaran sus vestimentas negras y blancas. Nosotros los artistas debemos recordar este efecto.

No comments:

Post a Comment