Monday, May 3, 2010

Park behind the Paris apartment

This quick watercolor sketch from my notebook "Park behind the Paris apartment", reflects some of my lazy afternoons in Paris last Spring. Sometimes I would just walk around the neighborhood in the 17th arrondissment, and do little watercolor sketches of the neighborhood. This is one of them. Even the wire of the notebook is there!Esta acuarela de mis cuadernos, llamada "Parque detras del departamento de Paris" refleja algunas de las tardes tranquilas que pase en Paris la primavera pasada. Solia caminar por el barrio, en el arrondissment 17, and pintar rapidamente escenas del barrio. Esta es una de ellas. Hasta el alambre del cuaderno esta aqui!

I'm enjoying this sharing of my sketches with my Blog readers. I've just completed three months of Blogging, and it's been such a pleasure to look at what painting will I share tonight, and what story or comment will I expand on! Only nine more months to go! I want to thank my readers for being there. As Emily Dickinson wrote: "This is my letter to the world, who never wrote to me." Estoy disfrutando mucho compartir mis dibujos y pinturas con los lectores de mi Blog. Acabo de completar tres meses de blogging todos los dias, y ha sido un placer buscar que pintura voy a compartir esta noche, y que comentario hare. Solo nueve meses mas para completar mi ano prometido! Quiero agradecer a mis lectores por interesarse por mis pinturas y escritos. Como escribio Emily Dickinson: "Esta es mi carta al mundo, que nunca me escribio a mi."

No comments:

Post a Comment