Saturday, November 6, 2010

Jardines del Alcazar, Sevilla

Jardines del Alcazar, Sevilla, postcard watercolor done on location.

Elsa Honig Fine, editor of Woman's Art Journal in 1994-95, said: "We in the arts are fortunate that our work is so much a part of our life, that it is always there to welcome and sustain us. I keep my sanity through my work. Art and creation have an order of their own, and it is this order that we need to survive." Oh....how true! When I stop painting I'll die.

Elsa Honig Fine, editora del Woman's Art Journal en 1994-95 ha dicho: "Nosotros en las artes somos muy afortunados que nuestro trabajo es una parte tan grande de nuestras vidas, que siempre esta alli para darnos la bienvenida y sostenernos. Mantengo mi salud mental a traves de mi trabajo. El arte y la creacion tienen su propio orden, y este es el orden que necesitamos para sobrevivir. " Cuan cierto es esto! Cuando yo deje de pintar, morire.

No comments:

Post a Comment