Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Nude in three colors

Nude in Three Colors, watercolor sketch, 12x16" (30x40 cm.)

About my Blog: I started this Blog on February 1st, 2010, almost 10 months ago. I've been posting a painting a day, sometimes a carefully completed painting in oil, pastel, or watercolor, and sometimes it has been a quick sketch, like this nude study with live model. It's interesting now for me to see who/in what country my Blog is being looked at. In this past week only, the viewers have been as follows:
22 from Spain, 19 from France, 17 from the U.S., 10 from Russia, 8 from Argentina, 8 from Greece, 7 from Sweden, 7 from Turkey, 4 from Canada, 3 from Germany. Thank you, all of you, I hope you've enjoyed my comments. I'd appreciate to hear from you! Please write a comment for me today.
Acerca de mi Blog: Comence este Blog el 1ro de febrero del 2010, hace casi 10 meses. He estado publicando una pintura mia por dia, a veces ha sido una pintura completada cuidadosamente, al oleo, pastel, o acuarela, y a veces ha sido un bosquejo rapido, como este estudio de un desnudo con modelo vivo en el atelier. Ahora es muy interesante para mi ver en que pais es visto mi Blog. En esta semana pasada solamente, los visitantes han sido asi:
22 de Espana, 19 de Francia, 17 de Estados Unidos, 10 de Rusia, 8 de Argentina, 8 de Grecia, 7 de Suecia, 7 de Turquia, 4 de Canada, 3 de Alemania. Gracias a todos Uds, espero que hayan disfrutado mis comentarios. Me gustaria escuchar los vuestros, por favor escriban un comentario para mi hoy.

2 comments:

  1. Minnie, I love to look at your work - it really inspires me to get better at my own. Right now my husband and I are in New York State and I'm getting ready for a solo exhibit up here in January. I love that you paint in all mediums, don't know how you have the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Joann, I'm in Alcoy, Spain at the moment, doing some watercolors and pastels of their beautiful Modernism-Art Nouveau buildings. Hope to see you in Dana Point this winter/spring? Good luck with your show in January!!

    ReplyDelete