Monday, January 31, 2011

Sketchbook: My Three Lives, Part III, page 37

Sketchbook, Part III, page 37: Sunset Tales, acrylic.
At the same time, my life as an artist painter in California was taking off, too. I was exhibiting regularly in local juried shows in several cities between Los Angeles and San Diego. I kept studying art history and learning new techniques in different media: watercolor, acrylic, pastel, oils. I studied and painted constantly. Awards and sales rewarded my work.
Al mismo tiempo, mi vida como pintora en California tambien estaba avanzando. Estaba exhibiendo regularmente en exhibiciones de grupo en galerias locales de varias ciudades chicas entre Los Angeles y San Diego. Yo seguia estudiando historia del arte y aprendiendo nuevas tecnicas en diferentes medios: acuarela, acrilico, pastel y oleo. Estudiaba y trabajaba constantemente.  Premios y ventas premiaban mi trabajo.

No comments:

Post a Comment