Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Sketchbook Project:: page 21

The Sketchbook Project, page 21, acrylic. If you just see my Blog for the first time, I'll explain again that this Sketchbook Project is part of the Brooklyn Art Library, in New York, where my sketchbook and others by other artists will be permanently housed, after they tour several cities and galleries in the United States throughout the year 2011.
Si tu ves mi Blog por la primera vez, explicare otra vez que este Projecto Cuaderno de Dibujos es parte de la Biblioteca de Arte de Brooklyn, en New York, donde los cuadernos quedaran permanentemente luego de dar un tour por distintas ciudades y galerias de  los Estados Unidos durante el ano 2011.

Our daughter Evelyn's turn came to fly the nest and leave for college: Theatre Arts major. We enjoyed watching her acting in a variety of plays.
Inside: An important period of my life was ending. A house full of children and their friends was reduced to one child, my son. I was often lonely.
Llego el momento en que nuestra hija Evelyn dejo el nido y partio a la universidad: Artes Teatrales fue su especialidad. Disfrutamos verla actuar en una variedad de obras teatrales.
Adentro: Un periodo importante de mi vida llegaba a su fin. Mi casa normalmente llena con mis hijos y sus amigos se redujo a solo un nino, mi hijo. Yo me sentia sola muy a menudo.

No comments:

Post a Comment