Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sketchbook: My Three Lives, Part III, page 36

Sketchbook: My Three Lives, Part III, page 36, acrylic
As my French improved, shows at the Bibliotheque Municipale de Cauterets, les Amis des Arts de Verfeil, and workshops for the Office de Tourisme kept me very busy. My third life, as an artist painter in France, provided enormous satisfaction.
This is my Blog entry number 362, only three more entries to fulfill my commitment of doing 365 in one year. I'm almost there!
A medida que mejoraba mi frances, exhibiciones en la Biblioteca Municipal de Cauterets, los Amigos de las Artes de Verfeil, y cursillos para la Oficina de Turismo me mantenian muy ocupada. Mi tercera vida, como artista pintora en Francia, me proveia una gran satisfaccion.
Esta es la entrada numero 362 en mi Blog, para completar mi compromiso de hacer 365 en un ano. Ya estoy llegando!

No comments:

Post a Comment