Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Sketchbook Project: page 24

The Sketchbook Project, page 24, acrylic. For those of you who just came in to my sketchbook project, this is a 40 page notebook I've painted and written with a quick story of my life. I've divided this book in three parts: Part I, Habia Una Vez, about the first 20 years of my life in Argentina. Part II, Once Upon a Time, the years of my life working, studying and raising children in California, USA, and  Part III, Il Itait Une Fois, the story of the last 6 years of my life living and painting in France and California.
Para los que recien ven mi Blog sobre el project cuaderno de dibujo, este es un cuaderno de 40 paginas que he pintado y escrito con una rapida historia de mi vida. He dividido el libro en tres partes. Parte I, Habia Una Vez, acerca de los primeros 20 anos de mi vida en Argentina. Parte II, Once Upon a Time, los anos de trabajo, estudio y criar mis hijos en California, EEUU, y Parte III, Il Etait Une Fois, la historia de los ultimos 6 anos de mi vida viviendo y pintando en Francia y California.

I was invited to visit China, as assistant principal representing my school. Beijing, the Great Wall in Badaling, and the South Ocean International School in Taiyuan, Shanxi Province, were the main places where I stayed. My strong desire for travel and adventure served me well. My husband and I enjoyed two wonderful weeks in northern China. Shi-Shea!
Fui invitada a visitar China, como vicedirectora representando a mi escuela. Beijing, la Gran Muralla China en Badaling, y la Escuela South Ocean International en Taiyuan, Provincia Shanxi, fueron los lugares principales donde estuve durante este viaje. Mi fuerte deseo de viajar y de aventura se cumplieron. Mi esposo y yo disfrutamos de dos hermosas semanas en el norte de China. Shi -Shea!

No comments:

Post a Comment