Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sketchbook: My Three Lives, Part III, page 35

Sketchbook, Part III, page 35, acrylic.
Painting everywhere! In San Diego, California, restaurant owner-chef David Petrini asked me to decorate the walls of his restaurant with my paintings. Since 2006, my artwork is exhibited and for sale at this excellent restaurant in Little Italy, corner of Ash and India Streets, San Diego, California. Every year I change the theme and the collection in February-March. At this moment, the theme "Little Italy and Beyond", with landscapes of the San Diego area is still on. I'm about to change the show in a few weeks, to "La Donna e Mobile". Come visit us!
Pintando por todas partes! En San Diego, California, el dueno-chef de restaurante David Petrini me pidio que decorara las paredes de su restaurante con mis pinturas. Desde 2006, mi trabajo esta en exhibicion y a la venta en este restaurante excelente en Little Italy, en la esquina de las calles Ash e India, en San Diego, California. Todos los anos cambio el tema y la coleccion alrededor de febrero-marzo. En este momento, el tema "Little Italy and Beyond", con paisajes de San Diego y sus alrededores todavia esta alli. Estoy por cambiarlo en unas semanas, con "La Donna e Mobile". Ven a vernos!

No comments:

Post a Comment