Tuesday, October 26, 2010

View from German coffee shop

Journal ink and wash sketch: View from German coffee shop, Playa Alicate, Marbella.
Tinta china y lavado en mi cuaderno de bosquejos: Vista desde la cafeteria alemana, Playa Alicate, Marbella.

I have recently been asked about PORTRAITS: A "good" portrait requires intuition, imagination, and reflection. Portraits are a dialogue, where I explore and capture the essence of my subjects, their aspirations and passions. I need to know about my subjects before I start a portrait. I am committed to only a few portraits a year. If you're interested in having yours done, please contact me at minnievalero@yahoo.fr
Hace poco me han preguntado sobre RETRATOS: Un "buen" retrato necesita intuicion, imaginacion, y refleccion. Un retrato es un dialogo, donde yo exploro y capturo la esencia de mis sujetos, sus aspiraciones y pasiones. Necesito conocer mis modelos antes de comenzar un retrato. Estoy comprometida a hacer solamente pocos retratos al ano. Si tu estas interesada en tener el tuyo hecho, me puedes contactar a: minnievalero@yahoo.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment