Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Sketchbook Project :page 3

The Sketchbook Project: page 3, watercolor. As I've explained two entries ago, I'm participating in this project for the Brooklyn Art Gallery in New York. All participating artists will have their sketchbooks permanently housed there, after touring several libraries and galleries in different states of the United States, throughout 2011.
Pagina tres del proyecto, en acuarela. Como lo explique hace dos publicaciones, estoy participando en este proyecto para la Galeria de Arte de Brooklyn, en New York. Todos los artistas que participamos tendremos nuestros cuadernos alli permanentemente, cuando vuelvan del tour por varias galerias y bibliotecas en varios estados de los Estados Unidos, a lo largo del 2011.

On this page, I wrote: Mendoza, Argentina. I grew up surrounded by vineyards. ..... Avid reader, I painted little pictures on all my school papers and homework. One teacher nick-named me: "squiggle".
En esta pagina, escribi: "Mendoza, Argentina. Creci rodeada por vinedos. ..... Lectora incansable, pintaba dibujitos en todos mis papeles de la escuela. Un maestro me llamaba: "firulete".

No comments:

Post a Comment