Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Sketchbook Project : page 9

The Sketchbook Project, Page 9. Bariloche, and the Lake Nahuel Huapi, are some of the great places to visit in Argentina. While living there, we were able to take our children on trips to different parts of the country.
Bariloche, y el Lago Nahuel Huapi, son algunos de los lugares mas hermosos para visitar en Argentina. Mientras vivimos alli, pudimos llevar a nuestros hijos a distintas partes del pais.

Inside: The trips were a break from the routine of working and studying. I attended and graduated from the Universidad de Cordoba. Joy in my children and pride in my studies marked these last years of my life in Argentina.
Interior: Los viajes eran un descanso de la rutina de estudiar y trabajar. Asisti y me gradue de la Universidad de Cordoba. Alegria en mis hijos y orgullo en mis estudios marcaron estos ultimos anos de mi vida en Argentina.

No comments:

Post a Comment